Saturday, February 6, 2010

The First


Hello world!!!!

This is my first blog.My first words to you.

The idea of starting my own blog has been bouncing up and down in my mind for months now.However I was hesitant as I did not know if I would be faithful to it.Would I stop posting blogs after a couple of entries and erase the memory of my blog from my long term memory??Reading my friends' blogs made me go ahead with the plan and give it a shot.Voicing my thoughts for all of you to ponder and maybe help me along the way is definitely interesting.And so here it goes.

My life now is at the end of a phase called COLLEGE.In about 10 days i shall say goodbye forever to my alma mater.My internship is coming to an end.I am not as sad as I expected, to leave this home of 6 years as most of my dearest friends have already left and embarked on an even more adventurous journey called LIFE ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET! College without your best buds is like having food without salt.I regret finishing the last 3 months of my college life without my batch but I definitely do not regret the reason for my finishing late.The reason could not have been better than my marriage to my lifepartner Riyas.And the reason would not have happened if my family hadn't fallen in love with him too.

So I now end this blog giving thanks to the Almighty who sent me all these little angels on earth called family and friends.Always help me smile through my tears...

4 comments:

Navroop said...

yaaayy!!!! thts great babe!!! keep it up!!! u r inspiring me now!! but mine will take some time... till then iam gonna enjoy reading urs!!!! :D:D:D

Navroop

Asif Salim said...

Pretty gud start fer a 1st Blog :)
Love u sis :)

Anu said...

hey sumi..was waiting for ur blog..n loved it!!...loved the graphics too...looking forward for more!

sabina said...

AMAZING SUMI, I JUST LOVED IT, FRANKLY SPEAKING TELL UR MOM TO GIVE U SOME SPACE TO WRITE IN THEIR ANNUAL MAGAZINE, (AS SHAHNAZ'S DAUGHTER). U WILL JUST NEED TO CONDENSE IT OR TAKE A PART OF IT FOR PUBLISHING.
KEEP IT UP
LOVE
MAMI